The Application is provided free of charge. Notwithstanding, communications costs incurred in the process of using The Application shall be borne by The User.
1. The Corporation extends no assurances in respect to the availability or speed of The Application resulting from system malfunction or overload.
2. The Corporation extends no assurances to The User or any third party (including other users) in respect to The Application and all information obtained via The Application concerning adequacy, accuracy, reliability, usability, defect, error or operability as well as purpose of use, compatibility with hardware or any other item.
The User shall not commit any act prescribed below while using The Application.
(1) Make use of The Application for profit, exceeding personal use.
(2) Make use of The Application for any unlawful purpose.
(3) Change The Software in any aspect by copying, dismantling, adding, editing, deleting, altering, modifying or any other method.
(4) Analyze any aspect of The Software by reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or any other method.
(5) Transfer, resell, use as collateral or by any other means, misuse the rights of use of The Application for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
(6) Intentionally transmit erroneous information or harmful computer malware, etc. in relation to The Application.
(7) Commit any act that may be harmful to The Application or any other business activity of The Corporation.
(8) Commit any act that infringes or may infringe upon the copyright, patent right, trademark right or any other intellectual property belonging to The Corporation or any third party.
(9) Commit any act that infringes or may infringe upon the privacy of, or prejudices or may prejudice the honor or reputation of, The Corporation or any third party.
(11) Make use of The Application to provide benefit to anti-social forces either directly or indirectly.
(12) Commit any act that could be interpreted as, or is similar to, any of provisions set out in the preceding sub-paragraphs.
1. The Application can require The User to log in with accounts from third party services. The password to The User’s third party account is not shared with or accessible by Us. We will collect only relevant or necessary information from and about Your mobile device and Wi-Fi network. Collected data can also be used for statistical purposes.
2. The Application may obtain terminal identification information issued by The Software that does not include the UDID of the mobile terminal (hereinafter, "Terminal Identification Information").
3. The Application may obtain access logs which do not contain usage records, content viewing records or other personal information (hereinafter, "User Information").
4. In using The Application, The User agrees that The Corporation may use user information and Terminal Identification Information for the purpose of monitoring usage patterns of The Application as well as for improving convenience and quality.
1. The validity, annulment and execution of the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.